Wednesday, October 25, 2006

...it's been a while

It just dawned on me that I have not posted anything on this Blog for a while (since 8 October to be precise). The prolific writings of my colleagues Theo and David have kept me entertained and wishing that I would have the same inspiration to publish stuff on my blog. I have decided that I am too lazy to do that (I can't even blame the workload as they probably have more on their plate than I do), but will try and force myself to come up with things. I am grateful to some in my tutor group, and Dan in particular, for leading by example and using the blog as much as they are. I think that there is a lot of merit in writing these blogs, and I certainly spend a lot of time reading various ones. But finding the inspiration to write something is proving more difficult... Anyhow, I will leave you with a video of two of my favorite US TV hosts.

Oh! And get the book...

No comments: